An Example for the Effect of Industrialisation Based on Agriculture on the Process of Rapid Change Regarding Population and Economy SULUOVA
Tarıma Dayalı Sanayinin Beşeri ve Ekonomik Bakımdan Hızlı Değişim Sürecine Etkileri Üzerine Bir Örnek SULUOVA

Asım ÇOBAN [1]


According to the Census which took place in 1927, 24.2 % of Turkey\'s population lived in the urban areas, the other 75.8 % lived in the rural areas. After the foundation of the Republic the period of industrialisation started with the sugar manufacturing factories which had a very special and important place. Prior to this period, the country had an economy which had an agricultural character. The first sugar factory was founded in Uşak in 1926, they became widespread after 1950. These factories were founded in areas which had agricultural potential. This contributed greatly to the population distribution in TURKEY in favor of the urban population. The foundation of the sugar manufacturing factories can be regarded as a reform in agriculture since it caused a wide use of machinery and artificial fertilizer and opened up new employment areas that led to the rapid migration of peoplAmasya, Suluova, Tarıma Dayalı Sanayii, Amasya Şeker FabrikasıAmasya, Suluova, Industry of Agriculture, Sugar Amasya Factories Tam Metin
1927 yılında gerçekleştirilen ilk genel nüfus sayımına göre Türkiye nüfusunun %24.2\'si şehirlerde yaşarken, %75.8\'i köylerde yaşamaktaydı. Ekonomisi tamamen ziraat karakterli olan ülkemizde Cumhuriyetin kuruluşunu takiben başlatılan sanayileşme sürecinde şeker fabrikalarının ayrı bir yeri ve önemi vardır. İlki 1926\'da Uşak\'ta kurulan şeker fabrikalarının Türkiye\'de yaygın olarak kuruluşu 1950\' den itibaren başlamaktadır. Şeker fabrikalarının daha çok tarım potansiyeli fazla olan yörelere kuruluşu, Türkiye\'de nüfus dağılımının şehirli nüfus lehine hızlı değişiminin en önemli sebeplerinden birini oluşturmaktadır. Şeker fabrikalarının kuruluşu gerçek anlamda tarım reformu sayılabilecek tarımda makine ve sunî gübre kullanımının yaygınlaşmasına yol açAccording to the Census which took place in 1927, 24.2 % of Turkey\'s population lived in the urban areas, the other 75.8 % lived in the rural areas. After the foundation of the Republic the period of industrialisation started with the sugar manufacturing factories which had a very special and important place. Prior to this period, the country had an economy which had an agricultural character. The first sugar factory was founded in Uşak in 1926, they became widespread after 1950. These factories were founded in areas which had agricultural potential. This contributed greatly to the population distribution in TURKEY in favor of the urban population. The foundation of the sugar manufacturing factories can be regarded as a reform in agriculture since it caused a wide use of machinery and artificial fertilizer and opened up new employment areas that led to the rapid migration of peoplAmasya, Suluova, Tarıma Dayalı Sanayii, Amasya Şeker FabrikasıAmasya, Suluova, Industry of Agriculture, Sugar Amasya Factories Tam Metin
Primary Language tr
Journal Section Articles
Authors

Author: Asım ÇOBAN

Dates

Publication Date : September 1, 2003

Bibtex @ { gefad90949, journal = {Gazi Üniversitesi Gazi Eğitim Fakültesi Dergisi}, issn = {1301-9058}, address = {}, publisher = {Gazi University}, year = {2003}, volume = {23}, pages = { - }, doi = {}, title = {Tarıma Dayalı Sanayinin Beşeri ve Ekonomik Bakımdan Hızlı Değişim Sürecine Etkileri Üzerine Bir Örnek SULUOVA}, key = {cite}, author = {ÇOBAN, Asım} }
APA ÇOBAN, A . (2003). Tarıma Dayalı Sanayinin Beşeri ve Ekonomik Bakımdan Hızlı Değişim Sürecine Etkileri Üzerine Bir Örnek SULUOVA. Gazi Üniversitesi Gazi Eğitim Fakültesi Dergisi , 23 (3) , . Retrieved from http://www.gefad.gazi.edu.tr/en/issue/6761/90949
MLA ÇOBAN, A . "Tarıma Dayalı Sanayinin Beşeri ve Ekonomik Bakımdan Hızlı Değişim Sürecine Etkileri Üzerine Bir Örnek SULUOVA". Gazi Üniversitesi Gazi Eğitim Fakültesi Dergisi 23 (2003 ): <http://www.gefad.gazi.edu.tr/en/issue/6761/90949>
Chicago ÇOBAN, A . "Tarıma Dayalı Sanayinin Beşeri ve Ekonomik Bakımdan Hızlı Değişim Sürecine Etkileri Üzerine Bir Örnek SULUOVA". Gazi Üniversitesi Gazi Eğitim Fakültesi Dergisi 23 (2003 ):
RIS TY - JOUR T1 - Tarıma Dayalı Sanayinin Beşeri ve Ekonomik Bakımdan Hızlı Değişim Sürecine Etkileri Üzerine Bir Örnek SULUOVA AU - Asım ÇOBAN Y1 - 2003 PY - 2003 N1 - DO - T2 - Gazi Üniversitesi Gazi Eğitim Fakültesi Dergisi JF - Journal JO - JOR SP - EP - VL - 23 IS - 3 SN - 1301-9058- M3 - UR - Y2 - 2019 ER -
EndNote %0 Gazi Üniversitesi Gazi Eğitim Fakültesi Dergisi Tarıma Dayalı Sanayinin Beşeri ve Ekonomik Bakımdan Hızlı Değişim Sürecine Etkileri Üzerine Bir Örnek SULUOVA %A Asım ÇOBAN %T Tarıma Dayalı Sanayinin Beşeri ve Ekonomik Bakımdan Hızlı Değişim Sürecine Etkileri Üzerine Bir Örnek SULUOVA %D 2003 %J Gazi Üniversitesi Gazi Eğitim Fakültesi Dergisi %P 1301-9058- %V 23 %N 3 %R %U
ISNAD ÇOBAN, Asım . "Tarıma Dayalı Sanayinin Beşeri ve Ekonomik Bakımdan Hızlı Değişim Sürecine Etkileri Üzerine Bir Örnek SULUOVA". Gazi Üniversitesi Gazi Eğitim Fakültesi Dergisi 23 / 3 (September 2003): - .
AMA ÇOBAN A . Tarıma Dayalı Sanayinin Beşeri ve Ekonomik Bakımdan Hızlı Değişim Sürecine Etkileri Üzerine Bir Örnek SULUOVA. Gazi Üniversitesi Gazi Eğitim Fakültesi Dergisi. 2003; 23(3): -.
Vancouver ÇOBAN A . Tarıma Dayalı Sanayinin Beşeri ve Ekonomik Bakımdan Hızlı Değişim Sürecine Etkileri Üzerine Bir Örnek SULUOVA. Gazi Üniversitesi Gazi Eğitim Fakültesi Dergisi. 2003; 23(3): -.